Valentia was kind enough to send me another new sample! This time, it’s a detoxifying clay mask. You can purchase it from Amazon or directly from their site, Valentia. It’s currently on sale for $25 only!
I really love the company’s products. If you guys haven’t seen my previous reviews, their products are always made with natural and organic ingredients. They are also vegan, cruelty-free, and made in the USA.
Also, they are going to have a really good promotion starting from May 16, 2016 to June 1, 2016, they are offering 35% OFF the entire line on Valentia.com. Make sure to use the coupon code, REFRESH35.
Back to review, here’s what it claims to do:
- Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
- Plant Stem Cells help naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
- Spirulina is a botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
- CoQ10 helps lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.
The Final Verdict:
I give it a 5/5! I love the smell. It smells fruity due to the hibiscus and cranberry, but not too overwhelming. However, if you are sensitive to smell, this might not be for you. I followed the directions and put a pretty even layer all around my face avoiding the eye area as instructed. I didn’t do a thick layer but not too thin either. It did tingle at first but it went away right away. The mask dried super quick like in 3 minutes. Automatically, my face felt tight. After 20 minutes, I washed it off using my muslin cloth in circular motion. Parts of face at one time, not the whole face at once. I noticed right away that my redness were practically gone and my skin just looked a brighter and firm. It was also hydrating and soft as it claims! I’m not too sure collagen production but it really did work wonders for just a one time use. I highly recommend! Thanks Valencia as always!
Disclaimer: The product was sent to me for free in exchange for my honest review and opinion. I was not paid to write this review. All statements above are my own.