Here’s a little background on the company, itself.
The Roman Goddess of healing, Valentia, relied on nature’s gifts to heal the citizens of Umbria. Whether matriarchs seeking to maintain their youthful look or farmers seeking help for sun damaged skin, Valentia used berries, herbs, barks and other natural ingredients. We also rely on all natural ingredients due to their protective, preventative and corrective powers.
Just like our namesake, Valentia Skin Care products have been formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin.
After performing extensive research into what skin care customers find most important, we found an overwhelming demand for skin care that is natural, free of toxins and paraben-free. Natural ingredients with an organic base have proven most effective at repairing skin damaged by sun or wind, preventing signs of aging such as wrinkles, dark spots, and reversing the effects of oxidative stress on the skin.
The great thing about their products is that they use natural ingredients and its paraben-free so I was really excited to try these products out. Recently, I’ve been wearing some mascara and BB cream for a more natural every day look without using too many products. At the end of the day when it’s time to wash it all off, I started noticing that my bags would look a bit darker and puffier, probably because I don’t have a proper cleansing routine.
I received the samples from Amazon and it came the next day!
True Glow Eye Cream
When I saw that Valentia had an eye cream with really good reviews, I was super excited. I’ve always had bags but now they’re getting darker!You can buy it off of Amazon for $25 with free One-Day shipping. The price really isn’t that bad compared to a lot of eye creams from high end brands. It has a very creamy consistency. It’s not too thick that it would be hard to apply and not too watery that it would slide. The cream is good for the under eye area. The instructions are easy to understand and are very clear. I only need to use one pump for both eyes.
- It comes in a pump! This makes it so convenient to use!!!
- It really does reduce puffiness. I’ve been using it for almost a week and I’ve seen some real improvements in my bags.
- It really does brighten the area. My bags are not as dark anymore.
- It does feel tightening in the area and I noticed as the puffiness reduces, the skin does look tighter.
- Because the company uses natural ingredients, it does smell a bit herb-like like most natural products. However, the smell isn’t too bad that it takes points away for me. For other though, if you don’t like herb smells, you might not like the smell.
Final Verdict: 5/5! I would definitely purchase this. I think the price is definitely really good for an eye cream that really works.
Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask
Thanks to Ipsy, I have a bit of collection on moisturizers and masks now so I was curious about how different this hydration mask could be. This mask is also $25 from Amazon with Free One-day shipping. It comes in a 4 fl. oz. jar (120 ML). It’s pretty big and a lot less expensive than the Ahava Moisturizer I have been using. The texture is pretty much the same as the eye cream, a yellow cream consistency.
- My skin feels tighter after I wash it off. I think it does reduces lines but I don’t have much wrinkles in the first place so it’s hard for me to give an accurate response.
- My skin does feel moisturized after.
- The natural smell is a lot more noticeable in the face mask, maybe because it’s all over the face and around the nose area when used compared to the eye cream.
- There are better hydrating masks out there.
- It hasn’t really made much of a difference in “skin radiance” as it claims.
Final verdict: 3/5. I didn’t really like the hydration mask as much as the eye cream. It’s a pretty good price though and great shipping from Amazon. If you’re looking for something that’s not too expensive and moisturizes, this is still a good option.
Thanks for reading guys! Let me know if you tried it out and what you think!
Disclaimer: The product was sent to me for free in exchange for my honest review and opinion. I was not paid to write this review. All statements above are my own.